Monday, February 23, 2009

sorry sorry sorry


I apologize for the absolute lack of attention to this blog. As our last post said we have been winching the days away and enjoying this warm weather Florida brings us. This past weekend we made yet another trip over to the west coast, which was amazing. Thanks Justin for the hospitality and again im sorry about the rug. Anyways the rest of the next 2 months before we premiere our video on 4/20, we will probably be taking a lot of these 3 day weekend road trips. I will try to keep her updated as much as possible in the meantime. I still have no internet on my main pc only wireless for my laptop so unfortunately no new almost stomped wednesdays for a week or 2 more, but until then check out todays Alliance Monday Cover of Russell Brightwell getting funky in bama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
body { background-image: url=(http://www.peterwestermann.com/artwork/downloads/tenom.jpg)